- An international team of auditors from three people headed by the chief auditor, Mr. Heinz Berger - Switzerland, conducted a preliminary audit of... More in detail >
- Developed, approved and put into effect from 01.07.2011 order Derzhspozhivstandart Ukraine № 452 from 15.12.2009:... More in detail >
- TCCExEE appointed to perform work on conformity assessment of products, processes and services to the requirements of the Technical Regulations of equipment... More in detail >
Testing Certification Center of Explosion protected and mining Electrical Equipment
TCCExEE (Testing and Certification Center of Explosion protected and mining Electrical Equipment) is accredited by Rostekhregulirovanie (Federal Agency of Regulation and Metrology) within GOST R system as an independent and technically competent laboratory authorized to carry out tests for explosion protected and mining electrical equipment conformity. It is authorized by Derzhspozhivstandard (State Committee of Ukraine for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy) within UkrSEPRO system as a certifying body. It is also accredited by NAAU (National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine) as an independent technically competent laboratory.
The results of TCCExEE tests are used by control odies of Russia (Rostekhnadzor) and Ukraine (Derzhgipromnaglyad) when they issue usage permissions for explosion protected electrical equipment as well as by Russian certification bodies assessing conformity with GOST R.
TCCExEE does not depend on developers, suppliers and consumers; it has the competence required for production certification in accordance with the approved nomenclature.
TCCExEE, by its bylaws and adopted code of good practice, guarantees neutrality and independence of its staff and precludes any possibility of administrative, commercial, financial or other influence that can undermine the impartiality of the certification results.
TCCExEE’s conformity policy and procedures provide equal opportunities for all applicants for certification and ensure transparent requirements for TCCExEE applicants.
TCCExEE offers services for everybody who needs them.
TCCExEE does not set any unacceptable financial or other conditions for an applicant. The services do not depend on the value of the services or applicants’ membership in any associations or groups as well as the certification process does not depend on the number of certificates issued.
TCCExEE ensures that it:
- does not provide and develop any products that are out of its certification list;
- does not provide applicants with consultations how to meet the certification requirements;
- does not provide any services which could break confidentiality, undermine impartiality or neutrality of certification process.
tel: + 38 044 469 00 92
+ 38 095 092 76 08
Site created by web-design studio Stoff.in